Diamond Platnumz buys a brand new car worthy 10million after Zari Hassan bought herself Range Rover

Diamond Platinumz ex-wife recently bought a present for herself,Range Rover 2017 which costed her 10million.

"Good morning to all. From last year I knew I wanted to buy this car. Been working so hard waking up at 4am at times, even taking gigs I shouldn’t have but I knew every cent will count. I don’t have a sponsor nor am I dating. I earned it, I paid it!!!!" posted Zari Hassan

See also: Photos of Diamond Platinumz's bodyguard who people claim he is sleeping with Harmonize's girlfriend

Its now seems Diamond has been closely been monitoring his ex-wife progress and he decided also to keep up with the trending by buying himself brand new Toyota landcruiser 2018

Special design for my brother @diamondplatnumz the land cruiser 200 series 2018 with Wald edition body kit…colour keyed all black with chrome accent sitting on 22inch wheels done #diamondplatnumz #tttrmadeahistory2018 #tttrteawork,” Tttrautoupgrades posted with image caption.

See also:** Zari Challenge:Kenyans try to outdo Ringtone Range Rover's stunt to win Diamond Platinumz ex-wife**