"I'm not marrying Diamond Platinumz even though we are together" says Hamisa Mobetto

edited May 17 in Entertainment

East Africa most paid celebrity Diamond Platinum's life is full of controversy and mystery. The latest tittle-tattle is that he is considering tying the knot with his second baby mama Hamisa Mobetto who is a model.
This comes after Diamond assured his fans in February that the year won't end without him tying the not. Most fans expected him to get married this Ramadhan.
Hamisa has now come out to banish the rumours going around that he is wedding Diamond but he said they are still an item after the bongo star dumped his first baby mama Zari Hassan who they have two children with.

Read Also: Rihanna confirms She is a Devil Worshipper

“I haven’t heard of the (wedding) rumor until now. What I am sure about is I will have my third child with my rightfully wedded husband whom until now I don’t know who he is or will be,” Hamisa said

When pressed to explain more why they are together despite her showing no interest of him earlier after she took him to court for child support she said

"Some people get back together in their lives, maybe because of the good things they did to each other before, or it could be an understanding between them, but I don’t have the exact reason as to why we got back together"

Read also: Diamond Platnumz buys a brand new car worthy 10million after Zari Hassan bought herself Range Rover

Hamisa who is believed to making babies with rich Tanzania celebrities to milk them money.Hamisa first child belongs to Tanzania E-fm radio owner Dj Majey who is dating Bahati's crush Actress Elizabeth 'Lulu '.

See also: Video: Vera Sidika confirms he is Otile Brown's girlfriend by supporting him