Actress Brenda Wairimu reveals what she scored in KSCE Exam

edited July 23 in Entertainment

Actress Brenda Wairimu is one of the most sought top actresses in Kenya. Her beauty and talent makes very noticeable in the acting scene. According to Brenda,she landed the acting career by chance,it was not planned.
During a live interview on K24 Talk central,Brenda talked of how she passed the exam even though she had not qualified for JAB admission.
Luckily she got sponsored to Join USIU where she discovered she could act.
Brenda said

“I really wanted to be a vet, I love animals. But I didn’t get called for what I wanted to do and I didn’t have the recourses for enrolling in the parallel program so I just went where I could. I got a sponsorship and I joined USIU where I studied International Business Administration and Journalism.”

See also: Citizen Tv's Lilian Muli welcomes a baby boy

She went ahead to say that.

“First of all, in my first acting job, I was terrible. I was bad, it was really terrible. I got better with time and that is why I will always be grateful to Jennifer Gatero. I don’t know what it is that she saw in me but I was supposed to be there only for a short while and she developed my character, she even gave me a family and I was like what? And that is how I started.”

See also: This lady needs advise on how she can handle her man to save the marriage

Sponsored
Join the Winning Team.PATA CHAPAA NA SPORTPESA MIDWEEK JACKPOT LEO. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR TIPS

Telegram channel: @rightodds254