Category: IT & Telecommunication
- Monitor systems’ alerts and reports on servers.
- Management of Oracle VM Manager, VMware VSphere, and SAN storage.
- Management of Server virtualization for scalability, high availability and easier network management.
- Management and Administration of Domain Policies, Security and Administration of Active directory and Mail system.
- Handle diagnosis, Configuration and deployment of Servers, client PCs
- Provide hardware specifications for servers, computers and printer hardware.
- Train employees on Desktop software applications including the banking software.
- First level support through speedy diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolving of server and client issues.
- Receive, inspect and test equipment’s for repairs to and from repair.
Deployment and maintenance of the corporate Antivirus engine.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Professional qualification on MCSE, MCP, A+ or related fields.
- Training on Virtualisation environment using VMware or / and Oracle VM.
- At least three years’ experience in a busy similar environment
- Working in a virtualised environment will be an added advantage.
****How to apply****
Applications must be delivered to the Postbank Headquarters situated at Post House, 4th Floor; Market lane Off 17 Banda Street. Please address applications by 28th February, 2018 to:
The Managing Director Kenya
Post Office Savings Bank
P. O. Box 30511-00100